Offsite Road Asset Inventory/Management and Condition Assessment in existing GIS applications and web geoinfosystems from geo-referenced High-resolution imagery: Road surface conditions, verification for cracks, and potholes detection with location data.
- Identify and Prioritize Public Spending Projects (Maintenance and Improvement)
- Monitor status and communicate schedule, cost, and quality of active projects to executives and all relevant levels of an Organization and External Agencies, Road Maintenance Contractors for collaboration, coordination, and invoicing.
- Define MCA and VCA responsibilities for maintenance and upgrade of Transportation Network and Road Assets and funding allocations.
- Analysis of Vehicular Crash Data and Crash Dynamics, location of areas of concentration of serious Injuries and fatalities, and evaluation of impact of road accidents on Transportation Network, and devise solutions to avoid future Road Accidents.
- Develop preparedness plans to respond to and recover from severe injuries and fatalities and consequent incidence on Transportation Network.
- Spatial Index of Plans and Drawings over a singular Graphical User Interface (GUI); adding and accessing attachments over a singular workspace on to and from individual features, e.g., CAD files, Images, Documents: Maintenance Agreements, Condition Assessment Survey Forms, and Reports.
- Geographic Information of the complete Road Network over a single platform provides agencies absolute insight over Transportation Network and Road Assets, improving operational performances
Feature Extraction from geo-referenced panoramic images and Attributes update & verification for Road Asset Inventory: Bridges, Guard Railings, Pavements, Poles, Road Markings, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Street furniture: Bus Shelters, Benches, Street Trees, Traffic Barriers, Waste receptacles, Traffic Calming Devices Inventory: Speed Humps, Traffic Signs, Surveillance Camera, Traffic Signals and Signal Cabinets, Waste and environmental objects.
Created by Site Tour 360